PCMG will be organising a series of two webinars during November and December to identify best practice with regard to rescue of outsourced studies.
The CRO Pharm-Olam has significant experience in rescuing outsourced clinical trials for Sponsors. During the first of two webinars, the Company will share the years of knowledge accumulated from their experience with rescue studies. Having to transition to a new CRO during an ongoing study is never easy. However, this webinar will provide tips and stories to show you a tried and tested Sponsor Playbook for rescuing your study.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
• Planning your transition – tips & advice
• What to provide Rescue CROs bidding to save your trial
• How long to allow for full transition
• How to inform outgoing and incoming CROs
• How to manage and support outgoing and incoming CROs